<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 12, 2004

Zoe Beloff 

Last night, the wind came and blew down my shutter.



So that's Zoe's equipment setup and I had a lot of fun watching everything she projected and the associations it made for me. For example, the 3D craze of the 90s, and the first time I saw a 3D movie in the summer of 1983 with my aunt and cousins at the Southern Park Mall in Boardman, Ohio. Anyway, Zoe's films were right in line with some recent reading I've been doing related to a new Liminal project.

How nice to see someone working on stereoscopic imagery and in creating new virtual environments with old mediums. Why, there are tons of ways to have fun with 3D projects on a quiet Friday night at home. Anyway, Beloff's screenings really packed in the crowds and I have to give a shout out to Cinema Project for partnering with PICA to bring some good stuff to the festival.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?