<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 18, 2004

Sooo Goood! 

I have to admit, I love eating as much as I love performance. So it just made sense for me to spend two nights at Ripe's TBA version of family supper.




I was skeptical about how the food would pan out in the Machine Works setting, but each night's menu was definitely worth the $30 price tag for gluttons like me. Fortunately, I also have friends who are willing to brave the bourgeois tendencies of such dinner events to help me eat.




Of course, we were still cheap enough to smuggle in our own bottles of wine, which were admired by our dining companions for their sudden subversive appearance and the admirable vintage selected by my supplier. "Oh, we just looove Côtes du Rhône!" Yeah, okay. Anyway, later we played matchmaker for a fellow dinner companion and drank well into the wee hours of the night. The rest of the story is told elsewhere.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?