<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Khaela Watch. Day 4. 

I come home and there are two TBA catalogues on the living room floor. Both blue, so I know niether of them is mine. Mine’s yellow.

Mike enters from the kitchen and sees me looking at the catalogues on the floor.

"You know she’s playing on Monday, September 13th at Machineworks," he says, wiping his freshly cleaned brushes on his jeans.

"Really," I say. Even though it’s been marked on my calendar for four days now.

"Yeah," he says."We should go."

"We should," I say.

Then he ponders the catalogue cover for a moment, and says, "And there’s something else she’s doing. Something about mind-altering karaoke."

"I think we should go to that, too," I say, grinning from ear to ear.

He agrees. Lorel would too if she were home.

And you would too if you had any sense.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?