<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 13, 2003

Sometimes, it's all about the soundcheck.  

(Internal Monologue Thursday Morning)

Japanese performance in Portland, Oregon on 9/11 -yeah, I'm going to go, but I don't feel like anything is really different for me post attack except our counter-Attack-On-Iraq...



(Lunch Break on Thursday at Jamison Square: as they test the speakers by playing performance soundtrack)

La la la, I want to go to this performance and this performance (I think as I go through my TBA schedule). Hmmm, interesting music they are playing on the speakers - some kind of wind instrument. Oooh, that performance looks great, and...

OH SHIT! THE ATTACK SIREN! IT'S COMING FROM DOWNTOWN! WHAT DO I DO? TURN DOWN THE MUSIC! SHIT! (I panic)

ohhhh that "attack siren" is in the music. (I realize)




(Internal Monologue during Performance)

Nothing can beat that sound check.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?